Saturday, 11 February 2017

Essays for Class 1 and 2

I have put together a few essays which my kid has tried in Class 1 and 2. These are written in very simple and easy words. They are easily understandable by kids in Class 1 and 2. These are very common topics and generally assigned to kids of this age. They are asked to write around 10 sentences on a given essay.

1) My favourite cartoon character
2) My hobby (Playing Keyboard)
3) My favourite festival
4) Visit to the zoo
5) My favourite fruit
6) My favourite game
7) Visit to the circus
8) My favourite teacher
9) My best friend
10)My school
11)My hobby (Reading)



My favourite cartoon character

  My favourite cartoon character is Chota Bheem. Chota Bheem's cartoon is shown on Pogo channel.
Chota Bheem lives in Dholakpur. This place is ruled by the king Indraverma. He has a daughter Indumati.
  Chota Bheem's best friends are Chutki, Raju and Jaggu the monkey who can talk. He loves to eat laddoos made by Tun Tun Aunty. Kalia is jealous of Chota Bheem. But he still likes Kalia. He helps Kalia when he is in trouble. Chota Bheem helps everyone in Dholakpur. He fights against the bad people and maintains peace in Dholakpur. The king of Dholakpur rewards him for his good deeds. Chota Bheem is my favourite because of all these qualities.
  But Chota Bheem is not real. We should not try to imitate him or any other cartoon character. It is a great entertainment to watch Chota Bheem cartoon.


My Hobby

  I have a lot of hobbies like singing, reading, drawing and playing keyboard. The hobby that I like the most is playing keyboard.
  I started playing keyboard when I was 5 years old. Now I have started going to keyboard classes where I get to learn a lot more about playing it. I like playing music by Beethoven, Bach and Bollywood music too. This hobby needs a lot of concentration and practice to learn. But it is a good stress buster too. I also love to sing while playing it. I have done keyboard performance in my society and in school during talent competition. Everybody liked my performance. I also won the first prize in the talent competition.
  Music is my life. I will continue to keep learning and playing the keyboard.


My favourite festival

  There are many festivals celebrated in India and all over the world. My favourite festival is Diwali. It is a very famous festival of India.
  Diwali is a festival of lights and is also called Deepavali. It is celebrated for five days. We buy a lot of crackers and sweets during this festival. My mother also prepares sweets and other delicious food during Diwali. I help my mother with the cooking and to make beautiful rangolis. We light lots of diyas or oil lamps. I had painted a few earthen diyas in school this year just before Diwali. We lit these diyas too. We wear new clothes and visit the temple.
  Diwali is a festival of joy and a lot of fun filled activities. I like this festival very much.


Visit to the zoo

  My family and I visited a zoo last year during vacations. During our visit to Mysore city, we went to the Mysore Zoo.
  My father bought the tickets at the gate. He also got tickets for the buggy ride. The zoo is very huge and would take 3-4 hours to walk. So we preferred to take the buggy.
  First the buggy took us to the cages of birds. We saw different species of birds. They were of different colours and sizes. We saw parrots, macaws, peacocks, pigeons, eagles etc.
  Next we saw different types of monkeys, apes and chimpanzees. Then we moved to large enclosures of wild animals like lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards and brown bears. We also saw big animals like elephants, giraffes, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, alligators and crocodiles.
  Visiting the zoo was an interesting and learning experience.


My favourite fruit

  My favourite fruit is strawberry. It is red in colour and small in size. It has a green stem. It has seeds on its body which makes it look even more beautiful.
  Strawberry is a juicy fruit. It is both sweet and sour in taste. It is a rich source of Vitamin C. Different food products are made from strawberry like jams, jellies, juices, crush, cakes, milkshakes etc. We get lots of strawberries at hill stations like Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani. I visit this place every year and get many strawberries to eat. I also like the strawberry cream desert we get in Mahabaleshwar.
  I love this very juicy berry - strawberry very much.



My favourite game

  I play with my friends everyday in the evening. My favourite game is 'Hide-and-seek'. It is a fun game.
  We need more than 2 people to play this game. One person has to seek while the others hide. The seeker counts from 1-10 while closing his eyes. Till then the others get to hide themselves. The seeker has to find all the people hiding to finish the game. The person whom the seeker finds first becomes the next seeker.
  It is fun to hide behind trees, benches, building walls and cars. All my friends love this game too. I love playing this game with my friends and have a lot of fun.


Visit to the circus

  My family and I went to a circus during my summer vacation. We had seen the advertisement of the circus in the newspaper and decided to visit it on a Sunday.
  My father bought the tickets for the circus. We were lucky to get the tickets of the front row and enjoy the circus closely. First, the clowns came on the stage and performed funny acts. Next the animals entered. The horses galloped along and it was like a dance act. A gymnast balanced on a moving horse too. Then came the ring master with two lions. It was amazing to see how he made the lions perform acts. Then a huge elephant came and balanced on a ball. This act was wonderful too. Everyone was amazed to watch the jugglers juggle things like balls and plates.
  The circus was great fun and entertaining.

My favourite teacher

  I have many teachers for the different subjects I learn in school. My favourite teacher is ______________. She teaches us ______________.
  She is always cheerful. She motivates us to learn new things. She works hard to teach us all and makes sure each and everyone has understood what she explains. She is our second mother. She plays educational games with us and tells us stories. She teaches us a lot of good things. We enjoy her class. I love my teacher very much.

My best friend

  I have many friends in the area where I live and my school. My best friend is  ____________________.  We live in the same building.
  We meet everyday when we go out to play. We are in different schools but in the same grade. We are of the same age. We love to play volley ball and Hide and Seek. She loves to read books. She has a lot of other hobbies like drawing and singing. We never fight with each other. We always try to keep each other happy. We make birthday cards for each other on our birthdays.
  We will be best friends forever.


My school

  The name of my school is _____________________. It is in ___________________.
  It is one of the best schools in the city. It has 4 stories. Classes from Nursery to 10th are conducted in my school. There is a big playground and a play area for playschool kids. There is also a music room, drama room, computer room and an auditorium. Our school has a big library full of books for all ages. Our principal and teachers are kind and helpful. They take care of us. Various activities and functions are performed in the school. We all love going to school everyday.
  I am proud of my school.



My Hobby (Reading)

  Everyday in my free time I read books. Reading is my hobby.
  I started to go to the library next to my housewith my mother when I was 3 years old. There were good, interesting and exciting books in the library. I chose interesting and fun books. Reading increases vocabulary. I redbooks written by Enid Blyton, Jeff Kinney and J. K. Rowling. My favourite author is Enid Blyton. She writes mystery books, enchanted story books etc. I like the mystery books the best. It is fun to read the mystery books and read how they solve a mystery. I discuss about the books and the characters in the book with my friends. The enchanted story books have everything magical in the stories of the books. There are some o'clock tales too in which there are many short stories. I even read books before I go to bed. Mostly I read books when I am bored.
   After I read books I am relaxed and my mind is refreshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment