Monday, 27 July 2015

Quiz: Riddles



1) What can you catch but not throw?

2) I run but I have no legs. What am I?

3) The more there is the less you see

4) I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?

5) I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?

6) What goes up but never comes down

7) You answer me though I never ask you questions. Who am I?

8) What has a single eye but cannot see?

9) I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I ?

10) What has hands but cannot clap?

11) How many months have 28 days?

12) What belongs to you but others use it more than you.

13) What tastes better than it smells?

14) In which month do people sleep the least?

15) What is orange and sounds like a parrot?

16) What has 4 fingers and a thumb but is not living?

17) Take off my skin. I will not cry but you will. Who am I?

18) I am an odd number; take away an alphabet and I become even. What number am I?

19) What goes Up and Down but never moves?

20) What has legs but cannot walk?

21) What has arms but cannot hug?

22) What has eyes but cannot see?

23) What has leaves but is not a tree?

24) What weighs more: 1kg of feathers or 1kg watermelon?

25) What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?





Answers:
1: Cold
2: Nose/Water
3: Darkness
4: Sponge
5: Mirror
6: Age
7: Telephone
8: Needle
9 : Coin
10: Clock
11: All months
12: Your name
13: Tongue
14: February
15: Carrot
16: Glove
17: Onion
18: Seven
19: Staircase
20: Table
21: Chair
22: Potato
23: Book
24: Both weigh the same
25: Blackboard

No comments:

Post a Comment