Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Text Chat Language


TEXTMeaning
9Parent Watching
99Parent Gone
143I Love You
182I hate you
1432I love you too
2moroTomorrow
2nite Tonight
4EAE For ever and ever
ADR/ ADDRAddress
AEAPAs early as possible
AFKAway from keyboard
ALAPAs late as possible
ATMAt the moment
B4NBye For Now
BFFBest Friends Forever
BOLBe ON Later
BRBBe Right Back
BrokenHung over from Alcohol
BTWBy The Way
CUNSSee you in school
DMDirect Message
DWBHDon’t worry be happy
F2F or FTFFace to face
FOAFFriend of a Friend
FWBFriends with Benefits
FWIW For What It’s Worth
FYEOFor your eyes only
GALGet a life
GBGoodBye
GLHFGood luck and have fun
GR8Great
GTGGot To Go
HAKHugs and Kisses
HANDHave a nice Day
HTHHope this helps
HWHomeWork
IDKI don’t know
IIRCIf I remember correctly
ILY/ILUI Love You
IMHOIn My Humble Opinion
IU2UIts up to you
IYKWIMIf you know what I mean
J/KJust Kidding
KFY/ K4YKiss for you
KOTLKiss on the Lips
KPCKeeping parents clueless
KWIMKnow what I mean?
L&RLove and respect
L8RLater
LMAOLaughing My Ass Off
LMBOLaughing my butt off
LMIRLLets meet in real life
LMKLet me know
LOLLaughing Out Loud
MEGOMy eyes are glazing over
MOSMom over shoulder
MYTMeet you there
N00BNewbie
NAGINot a good Idea
NALOPKTNot a lot of people know that
NBDNo big deal
NGHNot gonna happen
NMNever Mind
NTIMNot that it matters
OATUSOn a totally unrelated subject
OHOverheard
OMGOh My God
ORLYOh really
OTOff Topic
OTPOn the phone
P&CPrivate and confidential
PALParents are listening
PAWParents are watching
PIRParent In room
POSParent over shoulder
POVPoint Of View
PTBPlease Text back
QQCrying. It is a emoticon often used sarcastically
RU/18Are you over 18
SFSGSo far so good
SMHShaking my head
SRSLYSeriously
SSDDSame Stuff Different Day
SWAKSealed/Sent With A Kiss
SWAKSealed with a kiss
SWYPSo whats your problem
TBCTo be continued
THX / TX / THKSThanks
TIMETears in my eyes
TLCTender Loving Care
TMBTweet me back
TMIToo much information
TTYLTalk To You Later
VSFVery Sad face
WBWelcome Back
WTHWhat the heck
WUFWhere you from
WYCMWill you call me?
WYRNWhats your real name?
XOXOZZZHugs, kisses, sweet dreams
YGMYou’ve got mail

No comments:

Post a Comment