Sunday, 28 June 2015

Quote Challenge

I've come to know of the Quote challenge through my friend Lata Sunil who nominated me for this challenge. Well, I have tried to follow one quote by Albert Einstein and which is my most favorite....

It might also mean 'Actions speak louder than words'.

X means work hard and Y means to have equal amount of fun which will help balance life.

People should balance work and play but also be cautious of what they speak. Keeping mouth shut does not mean not to say anything at all. It means to speak wisely.



I further nominate Charu Vashishtha, Asha, and Kalpana Solsi

Thank You Lata for nominating me!


This is what the 3-Day Quote Challenge is all about.

1. Post one of your favorite quotes (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers to challenge them.
3. Thank the blogger, who nominated you.


No comments:

Post a Comment