Tuesday, 3 December 2013

The Two Goats


One day a goat wanted to cross the river to eat the lush green grass on the other side. It came across a bridge. It was too narrow. While it was crossing it came across another goat. There was no room for both to pass.

"Go back. Let me pass" said one goat to another. The other goat said "Why should I go back. Why dont you. I will pass first".
"You must go back" said the first goat. "I am stronger than you are".
"No you are not" said the second goat. They both started to fight with their horns.

"Stop" said the second goat. " If we fight we will both fall into the river and drown. I have a plan. I will bend down and you pass over me".
The wise goat lie down on the bridge and the other goat walked lightly over him. So they passed each other and went their ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment